Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some First Year Assignments

Here are a few assignments I worked on in my first year at NAIT.


This was a "Glamourize and Deglamourize"project for digital, my real face is somewhere in between these two.



This may have been my first digital assignment ever, I made this small lego man large and in charge. Ready to destroy the city.




I had a Critique class and this was for "Light". It took me about fifty matches to get this down, I still think I could have gotten better, but I was running out of matches.



This was another Critique for a self portrait.  No photoshop to the flames, it was all on camera. Just a long exposure and a flash.



This was a photo reproduction of a Phillipe Halsman's photo of Salvador Dali.


I'm so glad that I found this photo, it is a scan of a print from two 4x5 negatives I mashed together in the print tunnel.  Originally black and white, I added a sepia toner to the final product.  One of my earliest photos from NAIT, it is still one of my favorite photos I have ever taken. (Especially because I developed, printed and toned it myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment